This page is about more serious topics.
I wrote my PhD about the static scheduling algorithms.
Static scheduling means that the task to be scheduled
is known in advance and we are looking for an optimal
placement on more, not necessarily same type processors.
- Gabor Paller, Jody Hausmann and Katarzyna Wac: Using digital Phase-Locked Loop (PLL)
technique for assessment of periodic body movement patterns on a mobile
phone, IWFAR – 1st
International Workshop on Frontiers in Activity Recognition using
Pervasive Sensing, Workshop of Pervasive 2011, San
Francisco, USA (workshop
the Dalvik bytecode with the Dedexer tool, Droidcon
- Gergely Hományi and Gábor Paller: TCP-Based
in Ubiquitous Environment, 2008
International Conference on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering
- Gabor Paller and Heikki Kokkinen: Modular,
API – abstract specification.
- Gabor Paller et al.: Service
enabler access, IST SPICE
- Gábor Paller, Stian Alapnes, Anthony Tarlano, Jussi
Riihelä: Semantically augmented web services brokering mechanism
based on hierarchical component system. Wireless
2007 June, Helsinki. Presentation.
- Attila Vangel, Balázs Bakos, Csaba
Edvi, Szabolcs Fodor,
Gábor Paller, Lóránt Farkas, Jussi Mäki:
Local Connectivity Solution over
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, 2007
on top of the OSGi
platform (published in LNCS 4039 by Springer), ICSR9,
Torino, 2006 , Presentation, Sources of the framework
- Framework for Dynamic and
Automatic Connectivity in Hierarchical
- Increasing Java
Performance in Memory-Constrained Environments Using
- Springplay: a New Class of
Scheduling Algorithm for Heterogeneous Target Architectures.
I deal with the Java language from